vrijdag 14 november 2008

Welcome

In this blog I want to keep track of all things I like in this world. My great passions and things that happen in my life. Hope it's interesting enough. Certainly is to me.

I'm new to the blog-thingy so bear with me.


My first great passion in life is my little 4 year old angel Iris. My darling princess. I live together with my soon to be official hubbie Matthew. We live together for 5 years now.


I'm a very very passionate crafter of things that have to do with fabric, cloth, thread and needles. Needles in more than one way. I love tattoos! I already have one but want a really big one of an Iris flower on the full length of my outer thigh.


Then last thing I can think about is first post. I have a burning desire to quit my job (tell you all about that) and start my own home based craft selling business. I'm bit of a loner who likes to keep to myself and be around the house. I'm probably one of a few women that actually like to be a housewife. Would be a perfect combination to my want-to-earn-money-with-my-hobby idea.


So there we go. My first post done. While I'm typing my mind is filling with all kinds of subjects to write about.

Geen opmerkingen: