vrijdag 21 november 2008

More things nice

Last week I received my copy of the book "Perfect Points" by Maggie Davis. That in my opinion is the perfect guide for when you want to learn to applique, without having to make unneccesary extra . One thing I don't seem to get in my fingers is inward V's. Horrible to do I think. They look awfull so I need to practice a lot!! The rest looks just great. It also covers other things usefull for making a Hawaiian applique (style) quilt. Even when you don't do that, just learning an effective, no-fuss way to applique.

In the near future I hope to move to a gorgeous farmhouse in the country. Here my first priority will be a craftsroom for myself. In the meantime I just look at someone elses.



Speaking of my future house. In a next blog I'll post some pictures and let you in on ideas I have for the interior. Just a sneak preview, although this next picture is on the edge of beïng too cluttery. I think it's the carpet, don't like that. Rest is lovely.

Nice to have a linencloset. If I would want to make one it'll probably look like this. See here how chaos turned in to order. Is a re-accurring theme in everything I do.

This picture just want me so touch the blanket, just like I do with my own quilts.












Geen opmerkingen: