zaterdag 6 december 2008

Nice pottery and china

I have never seen such a sweet design on tableware. This is from Villeroy&Boch and the design is called Naif Country. I think it will look great in a big cabinet in the kitchen Next special winter china. I love the snowflakes.

This one I fell in love with. It's also from Villeroy&Boch and is called Helianthus. I think if I had to choose between Naif and this one I would go for this one. It's really beautiful.
These are from the Naif Country range again.

Completely different but very stylish called Audun Ferme. Reminds me a bit of the Toile de Youe fabric. Also I love it beïng black and gold.

How do people come up with these kinds of design ideas. So clever to use an old dolls house for storage. Kinda logical but all the more respect for coming up with it. Really really nice.


Then a whole different ballgame in pottery. Burleighware. These I fell in love with. Those colors and the designs. There named for instance Arden Blue, Burgess Blue, Calico Red or Asiatic Blue. This is exactly what is going to be in my kitchen. Way to gorgeous. Wauw.

Geen opmerkingen: