donderdag 4 december 2008

Just some more tile inspiration

These pictures I found on the net, on my workplace computer. I own my own shop, which I started with a co-partner (never do that, gives more problems than anything else) that's a whole new post. Lately I despise going there, I'm even thinking of quiting the whole g**damn thing because my passion lays completely somewhere else....... Back to the pictures, to kill the time I find nice things to look at and used to put these pictures on the computer in my shop. My partners husband does the administrative work and insisted we stopped putting pictures on the computer. Anyway found so many of these gorgeous tiles I'm just gonna post them without any story next to them, just for the fun of it. Enjoy. The first one is a rug b.t.w













Geen opmerkingen: