donderdag 4 december 2008

My Dreamhome

These windows give a house an instant old look. The house we adore so much has just these type of windows. Nice idea to have a heavy looking curtain draped in front of it. Keeps the cold outside.
How lovely. Really great to use aan old birdcage as decoration. Especially with the couch in front of it.
This is so nice to make in the garden. It gives plenty of shade when it's fully grown and at the same time makes it very natural.

I have a soft spot for beautiful bedrooms. This one is not spectacular but gives a warm atmosphere.

This just looks really enviting. A warm summers day, a nice cool drink, a good book or magazine and just being lazy in my own hammock. Nice.


In this very special post I like to prepare to decorate my home. Our absolute dreamhome is for sale and we are so eager to buy it that I can nearly taste it. We just need some minor things to be arranged financially but then.........MOVING TIME!! So all kinds of inspirational things I'll post here. Mainly ideas that will work with that particular house. I choose pictures that look like the interior or have a bit of the same feel to it. This first one displays very nicely how and where I plan to have the master bedroom. The original attic has very nice wooden features, but I really like the yellow. Might even combine nice with wood. Also like the bed very much.

I'll refer to it as my home just to keep myself focussed on my goal. Several of these pictures look a lot like the interior, this one also with the dark beams and stoney fireplace. Real cosy. Here even the windows look like my original house. I really like the way the furniture is placed around the fireplace, the centre of the house.


This is a picture of the actual house. I love it so much. It's just perfect. I can really see myself living here. So in my mind I visualize driving up the driveway, hering the pebbles when I walk on them. Even hearing the wind blow through the enormous tree. Wauw.


Geen opmerkingen: