donderdag 4 december 2008

Bathroom ideas to remember

I'm very into the country style, cottage style interior. I have to even make a subpost for every room in my dream house. First up The Bathroom:
Marseille soap looks awsom on it's own, but with the right things turn into a gorgeous still-life.

This bathroom I initially thought was a bit to dark, but looking closely it is very stylish and cosy, just a whole new idea to remember.

This I chose for the colorcombination and the way the little cabinet looks.

One drop-dead-gorgeous cabinet!!! Don't know what else to say about it

Close-up detail of the fawcet (not sure if that's the way to spell it but anyway) I think it's brass.
Looks very vintage and probably really good with some clean limegreen or applegreen towels.

Just a pleasing picture of a nice bathroom.

Geen opmerkingen: